- Handmade in Tibet; 6 word Mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum contains the essence of Buddhism
- 8 Auspicious Signs:1)Golden Fish 2)Conch 3)Banner 4)Knot 5)Vase 6)Wheel 7)Lotus 8)Parasol
- When you wear a six words mantra ring or bracelet, they together will bring you richness, happiness, hope, achievement and good luck
- Beautiful traditional prayer boxes on a Buddha Eye Necklace
- Tibetan sliver/copper prayer box with 24 inch beaded necklace for your personal prayer or affirmation.
Om is blessed to achieve perfection in the practice of generosity while Ma helps to achieve pure ethics and Ni brings to tolerance and patience. The fourth word Pad helps to achieve perseverance and Me practice of concentration. Tha last syllable Hum helps to achieve wisdom.
Traditionally, prayer boxes are used by Tibetans as portable shrines where prayers and sacred relic are kept. These prayer boxes marry that traditional concept with the Tibetan fascination for beautiful Jewelry. Tibetans write their wishes and prayers on a piece of paper and put it into the prayer box which they wear daily. By so doing, they believe that their godliness will be invoked in protecting as well as realizing the prayer or wish.
The Buddha eye is often depicted on Stupas, this symbol represents the all seeing eyes of Buddha. The small dot depicted between the eyes represents the third eye, a symbol of spiritual awakening. The curious squiggle between the eyes is the Sanscrit numeral one, and symbolizes the unity of all things.
christmas xmas holiday present