Small Delicate Lunula Pendant for Luck and Happiness. Slavic Design.
Beautiful Petite Lunula Pendant
Silver Color Pendant and Chain
- This is a beautiful, dainty piece of jewelry, truly the essence of femininity.
- Replica of the old Slavic Lunula Lunista VII-VIII museum piece.
- The Silver Sliver of Moon is a whimsical and romantic piece of jewelry.
- The Crescent Moon represents the liquid, passive and Celestial strength of the feminine.
- 18 inch silver chain.
- Lovely jewelry piece for yoga lovers and zen practitioners
This romantic, whimsical half-moon shaped jewelry is a replica of the old Slavic Lunula (Small Moon in Latin) Lunista VII-VIII museum piece, Similar designs of jewelry were originally worn by Slavic and Viking women for fertility, good luck and a happy life.
The Crescent Moon is one of the oldest symbols known to humanity. It traditionally represents the liquid, passive and feminine. This beautiful piece is the essence of femininity and symbolizes the Celestial strength of the woman.
If you like to layer necklaces this is a great addition with it being relatively shorter and dainty as the first layer. It is delicate but sturdy at the same time.